Monday, April 13

if you love me then thank you; if you hate me then fuck you

easter sunday and i forced myself to get up early even though i wanted to sleep in. today's jesus' resurrection, which calls for a huge revival of my mentality. i've been going through a huge slump and i'm digging myself into a bigger shithole. i'm young and i should live free; i don't want to look back at these times and regret feeling like this. we'll see.

Why everything that's supposed to bad make me feel so good?
Everything they told me not to is exactly what I would
Man I tried to stop man I tried the best I could
But (You make me smile)

What's your addiction? Is it money? Is it girls? Is it weed?
I've been afflicted by not one, not two, but all three



80%20's fall09 line: hidden wedges. i will save up money to buy a pair.


statement jewelry!!! karla layered a silver fringe-bib necklace with an elephant pendant necklace. would i pay $45 for that necklace?


the boys were filming on rodeo a few days ago. they're back this summer!!!!!!! who's excited now. this may be the only thing i'm looking forward to in my life and that is pretty damn pathetic.


DIY shoe chains from fabsugar.com. this girl is creative, but i think i'm too lazy to go out and buy the material. but i will try this soon when i have a lot of time to do nothing...


the prettiest and sexiest legs i've ever seen in my life so i had to post it up.


what i'd do to be this thin. sh.


jean seberg. paris.


i've been keepin up with this parisian kids' style. why is it so hard for some people to dress well? having a good fashion sense isn't an inherent talent. at least i don't think it is...


i love girls and boys who rock toms. did you know that for every pair you purhase, toms gives a pair of shoes to a child in need? i'm off to tomsshoes.com.


FML.