Tuesday, March 31

glitter.

and cali lovin.

why is it that when i have so much homework and studying to do, i have so much other stuff to do like... catch up on tv shows? ha.

sometimes, when i'm really hungry, i'll go to a food website (for example, peep www.themilkshop.com), stare at the pics, die, drool, click out, and feel full.

jk about the last part. my life.

i have to get my shit done...




new gisele shoot. take me away to nyc right now. and make me look like this, right now.


one of my fave pics of all time. i'm pretty sure i've posted it here before...



i have to make my rose flower headbands soon!!!

and have to make a SHOUTOUT to one of my best friends J A I M I E P A R K for loving my blog.
love my blog? then TELL ME so i don't think you're a creeper for secretly checking it every now and then. i know people do. i'm cocky, okay.