Friday, May 22

do you wanna be forever young?


admit it: LOOKS matter. (okay, even if it's only to a certain extent for some people.) if i were sitting at a cafe and saw two guys, one good-looking and one not, my first thought would be wanting to talk to the looker, even if his personality ended up being shit. the not-so-attractive one could end up being an amazing person having almost everything in common with me, but i'd risk that chance of making a new friend or soulmate because what initially catches our attention is the superficial.

oh, and i hate... well, i don't hate, but i think it's so funny when EVERY ONE of my guy friends tells me that "hottass" girls are fun to check out and fantasize about having sex with (only fantasize though because my guy friends cannot even get hott girls haaaaaa) but that they'd want their girlfriends to be "cute" and not sexy. it totally makes sense, but it's unfair. and girls think differently in that... we just want that hott, sexy, stylish guy no matter what. HA.

something else that's funny: when guys tell me they like girls with "meat on their bones". i ask them to point out a random girl who falls into this "girls with meat on their bones" category and the girls they choose are all half my size, but with big boobs and asses.


looks definitely matter. everything superficial has consumed my life and made me who i am now. no wonder my close friends tell me to free my mind.

anyway, once a girl hits 25: BYE BYE AJOOMA. but a guy, even into his 30's, can be considered hott and sexy.

life.