Monday, May 30

this too shall pass.

what the hell am i doing in seoul right now? if my life philosophy includes the quote "get away from anything that makes you miserable," why haven't i quit my job? what am i going to do with my future? questions i ask myself every day i wake up and before i go to hell (work). questions i can ponder about for hours and hours and at the end of the day my brain is just filled with a bigass question mark. i wanted to get away so badly, but now all i can think about is home. i thought there might be a chance i could live in another city, that maybe there'd be somewhere better for me than LA.

what's wrong with me?
a) maybe i'm a pussy.
b) maybe i'm just homesick.
c) maybe i'm not ready for the real world.
d) all of the above.

the answer is d and in my eyes, LA is the best city for me.

who doesn't agree?

why does everyone i know who was born and raised in LA love LA so much?

another question that has been asked time and time again: why are all fashionistas and fashion bloggers anorexically skinny? yes, i wish i were that skinny, but why is it that clothes look so good only on girls who are that thin? i'm living in a sad sad world...

and the only way i'm pushing through is because... ?
a) he's here.
b) $$$
c) one year is nothing in our lifetime.
d) all of the above.

and the answer, yet again, is d.