Monday, January 19

(my) model of the moment.

i love reading international fashion magazines. one of my favorites is vivi (japan) and ever since i saw the gucci studded open-toe booties in one of the issues for the first time ever, i knew the magazine was for me. but because i'm korean and therefore somewhat biased, my favorites are ellegirl korea and vogue korea. i came across this cutie a while back, but i guess he's becoming really popular now.

name: 신민철
born in: '87
height: (only) 6'2''-ish
debut: as a runway model for a tommy hilfiger show in seoul






this is the cutest outfit.











need to find a man with steez like thissss, who happens to be an RR as well. HAHA. in my dreams.

by the way, i got a few random IM's recently from people saying that they like reading my blog. i'm so glad. :)