Saturday, June 13

been here, done that. don't read.

club eden (에덴), 역삼동:

getting so sick of house music but what a lush club filled with beautiful men and women.





i have a love hate relationship with korea right now.

is it possible to turn death into something beautiful, something that celebrates the life accomplishments of the most beloved, amazing, and succesful person i know? i smile, we smile together, i cry, we cry together, and that's when i know that we stand as one through thick and thin. (i love my fam and friends.) but no matter how optimistic i try to be, "death is still death" (as M.CHOI put it) and we are breaking down. down down down.

i remember all those times he'd incessantly want to feed my friends and me. those mornings he'd wake my bro, jay, and me up and give us 5,000 won, which we spent on ice cream and bb guns. (we got in so much trouble for shooting those around the house... probably accidently shot him a few times too. haha.) those nights he'd act like a mummy, chasing us around while we were screaming our asses off. when he used to sit there in front of me, with his johnnie walker black on the rocks in one hand and a paparito in the other, telling me that he's proud of me and that he'll always be there for me as the best grandpa in the world.